123 Street, NYC, US 0123456789 [email protected]

爱上海,上海419论坛,上海龙凤419 - Powered by Makenna Bufu!

ytgdvvpxm

first_imgNew Delhi: With the help of small clues like school name, parents’ identity, father’s profession, Delhi Police reunited more than 100 children (including 2 Divyang) with their parents.Police said that some of the parents had lost hope that their children will not be traced. A strong team of 13 policemen from the Anti Human Trafficking Unit (North-East district) brought smiles on the face of the parents and their children. Deputy Commissioner of Police (North East) Atul Thakur said that the age group of recovered children were between 2 to 18 years. Also Read – Bangla Sahib Gurudwara bans use of all types of plastic itemsThey hail from various states including Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Bihar, Chatishgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and West Bengal. Most of the children were from a poor socio-economic background. Revealing the stories behind the drive, an officer told Millennium Post that one of their head constables (HC) visited child home in Paharganj where he noticed that 13-year-old boy was weeping in the home. “HC Pradeep interacted with the kid but he was not ready to provide his address. Also Read – After eight years, businessman arrested for kidnap & murderAfter long persuasion, he took the name of the school in Punjab where he studies,” the officer said. Later, Punjab police were contacted who told about the kid. “We were informed that a case of missing was registered with Punjab Police. The phone number of the complainant in the case was obtained and he was contacted,” police said. The complainant told Delhi Police officials that prior to this, he received several phone calls from various persons claiming that they know about his child whereabouts and asked him to come with money. The complainant visited the spot with money but his child could not be traced. “We send a photo of his child and after satisfaction, complainant was reunited with the kid,” police said. A team under Additional DCP RP Meena led by Inspector Tanvir Ashraf reunited the kids. In another case, a boy gave a clue that his father is working in Kirti Nagar Pathar Market but he has no idea about the said place where his father wroks. A door to door search operation was made and his parents were traced. In another case 10-year-old child was reunited with his family. Police said that boy came to Delhi alone without disclosing any one to meet his mother, who was working somewhere in Noida UP. His father was mentally disturbed and did not lodged any report to police. In another case, a two-year-old child was reunited with his family in North East Delhi. After reuniting 101 children with their parents in 2018, a hundred children have been reunited with their families again in 2019(from January 1 to July 13) by AHTU of North East District Police.last_img read more

sbyhapuwq

first_imgSarah Brennan, chief executive of mental health charity YoungMinds, said: “This case should never have reached this crisis pitch – if the right care had been available earlier it is very likely she would not be in such crisis and danger today.”It is shocking that in 2017 we cannot find the appropriate care for a young person in such desperate need, even when there is a recognised duty of care.”Coming out of the Youth Justice system makes it even more complex, and they must also accept responsibility for her care. “High quality support must be available for those who need treatment in hospitals, and it is equally vital that this support continues when they leave hospital and are back in their community.” Want the best of The Telegraph direct to your email and WhatsApp? Sign up to our free twice-daily  Front Page newsletter and new  audio briefings. On Friday he added: “Following extensive assessments, the NHS has identified a bed for this young woman in a safe and appropriate care setting which will best meet her needs. The bed will be available ahead of the release date.”Labour MP Luciana Berger, who previously served as shadow minister for mental health, branded the case a “life and death situation” and called on Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt to take immediate action.The judgment concerns a girl who has “on a large number of occasions” in a secure unit made “determined attempts to commit suicide”.Staff at the unit where the girl is being held, referred to as ZX, have said sending her back to her home town would be a “suicide mission to a catastrophic level”.Experts believe she needs to be placed in further care following her release, but so far no appropriate bed has been found.The teenager must leave the unit no later than 3pm on August 14.In his ruling, Sir James, the president of the High Court’s family division, said the case “should make us all feel ashamed”.He said: “For my own part, acutely conscious of my powerlessness, of my inability to do more for X, I feel shame and embarrassment; shame, as a human being, as a citizen and as an agent of the state, embarrassment as President of the Family Division, and, as such, Head of Family Justice, that I can do no more for X. “If, when in 11 days’ time she is released from ZX, we, the system, society, the state, are unable to provide X with the supportive and safe placement she so desperately needs, and if, in consequence, she is enabled to make another attempt on her life, then I can only say, with bleak emphasis: we will have blood on our hands.” A “safe and appropriate bed” has been identified for a suicidal teenager after a High Court judge warned “we will have blood on our hands” if care was not found upon her release from a secure unit.Sir James Munby, the most senior family court judge in England and Wales, had revealed there were no places available for the girl in an “appropriate clinical setting” when she is freed in 11 days.He said he felt “shame and embarrassment” that he “can do no more” for the girl, known only as X, in a judgment delivered in private in the High Court family division sitting in Manchester.After Sir James’s judgment beds were identified in three appropriate care settings, and on Friday evening the NHS said a placement would be made available before her release date. Dr Mike Prentice, medical director for the NHS North Region, said: “The judge is quite right that the relevant agencies need to ensure a safe, new care placement for this young woman, which is suitable given the great complexities of her situation.”That is what is now happening, and a number of options have now been identified, with detailed clinical and social assessments taking place on Friday to ensure the right package of care can be put in place before her release date.”last_img read more