123 Street, NYC, US 0123456789 [email protected]

爱上海,上海419论坛,上海龙凤419 - Powered by Makenna Bufu!

srzdpopbq

first_img– Advertisement – The Geekbench listing was first spotted by 91Mobiles and independently verified by Gadgets 360.Back in August, a report suggested that the rumoured Samsung Galaxy A12 will have a 32GB and a 64GB storage model, with 3GB of RAM. There could be another RAM variant as well. It was also said that the phone will carry the same LCD display as well as the triple rear camera system present in Galaxy A11, but may come with a larger battery. The report also claimed that the Galaxy A12 could be offered in black, blue, red, and white colour options.Earlier this month, a report by MySmartPrice stated that the Galaxy A12 was spotted on the NFC certification website, suggesting that it could come with NFC support as well.- Advertisement – As of now, Samsung has not shared any information on the Galaxy A12 and it’s unclear when the phone will be launched.Which is the best TV under Rs. 25,000? We discussed this on Orbital, our weekly technology podcast, which you can subscribe to via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS, download the episode, or just hit the play button below. – Advertisement – Samsung Galaxy A12 has been reportedly spotted on Geekbench with model number SM-A125F. The phone will be a follow up to Samsung Galaxy A11 that was launched in May this year. The Geekbench listing for Samsung Galaxy A12 shows a 3GB RAM variant that is powered by the MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) SoC. The phone first came under the spotlight back in August and at the time, it was speculated that it could come with two storage options and a triple rear camera setup.The Geekbench listing shows a Samsung phone with model number SM-A125F, believed to be Samsung Galaxy A12. It runs on Android 10 and is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) SoC. The phone is listed with 3GB RAM. No other RAM variants were mentioned. The purported Galaxy A12 scored 169 in single-core and 1,001 in multi-core benchmarks.- Advertisement –last_img read more

scwmyppae

first_imgWESTFIELD, Pa. – Funeral services for long-time IMCA Modified driver Sean Lias are at 3 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 26 at the Olney Funeral Home in Ulysses, Pa.Lias, 49, of Westfield, died Saturday, Aug. 22.One of the most successful drivers in IMCA history, Lias was tied for third on the Modified career wins list with 231.He was an eight-time regional champion from 1998-2006, won 11 track championships, two Empire State Series titles and four state crowns, two in New York and two in Pennsylvania.“Sean was an important part of the racing community,” said IMCA President Brett Root. “We send our condolences to his family and will remember him in our prayers.”Friends may call from noon to 3 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. Burial will be at Ulysses Cemetery.Memorials may be made to the Spalding Foundation for injured race car drivers at www.spaldingfoundation.org.Survivors include his wife Billiejo; parents Ronald and Patricia; a sister, Lori Murray; two uncles, two aunts and numerous cousins.last_img read more

srofofzol

Girls Area Softball Sectional ScoresMonday  (5-20)Class 1A-Sectional 60 @ Rising Sun.Jac-Cen-Del  19     South Decatur  9Rising Sun  10     Oldenburg Academy  0Class 2A-Sectional 45 @ Switzerland County.Switzerland County  10     South Ripley  0Class 3A-Sectional 29 @ Madison.Greensburg  7     Madison  3Batesville  8     Lawrenceburg  1

srofofzol

first_imgThe British and Irish Lions have selected nine Ireland internationals as part of their 37-man squad for this summer’s tour of Hong Kong and Australia. Rob Kearney, Tommy Bowe, Conor Murray, Jamie Heaslip and Sean O’Brien will also be on the plane. Wales star Sam Warburton has been named captain. The Lions open the 10-match tour against the Barbarians in Hong Kong on June 1 before heading to Australia, with the first of three Tests against the Wallabies in Brisbane on June 22. Head coach Warren Gatland admitted the selection process had been tough, saying: “There was a robust debate about the squad and there were healthy discussions for every position. “Some real quality players have missed out. We had a thorough process and it’s been tough.” He did offer hope to those left out, however, saying: “If you look at previous tours six to eight players get injured and there will be a group of back-up players who can be called upon.” Lions squad: L Halfpenny, S Hogg, R Kearney, G North, A Cuthbert, T Bowe, S Maitland, B O’Driscoll, M Tuilagi, J Roberts, J Davies, J Sexton, O Farrell, C Murray, M Phillips, B Youngs, G Jenkins, C Healy, M Vunipola, A Jones, D Cole, M Stevens, D Hartley, R Hibbard, T Youngs, I Evans, R Gray, AW Jones, P O’Connell, G Parling, T Croft, T Faletau, J Heaslip, D Lydiate, S O’Brien, J Tipuric, S Warburton (capt). Centre Brian O’Driscoll, who is on his fourth successive Lions tour, and 2009 captain Paul O’Connell have both made the travelling party. There are also opportunities for a new generation of Lions, players such as prop Cian Healy, while Jonathan Sexton got the nod for one of the two fly-half berths alongside England’s Owen Farrell. center_img Press Associationlast_img read more

lihtrrpyz

first_img UK newspapers The Times and The Guardian have reported that the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) will seek to open a further ‘12-week consultation period’ for its ongoing review of FOBTs wagering levels.At present, it appears that DCMS will delay its judgement on whether to reduce FOBTs wagering from £100 max-bet to the reported options of £50, £20 or £2 per spinAs yet, DCMS has not officially confirmed the extended consultation period, however, UK media have stated that stakeholders close to the department have confirmed that DCMS will now seek further assistance on its FOBTs review.Further to the consultation period, UK media reports that DCMS has advised industry stakeholders not to pursue a judicial review to try and block its final decision.The government’s delayed triennial industry review has become a high-stakes battle for a number of UK betting stakeholders, who have a significant exposure to FOBTs as a key revenue-generating channel.Industry governance is in-acceptance, that the UK government will reduce the current £100 (per 20 seconds) max-bet level on machine betting, but wish to avoid ‘nightmare scenario’ of a reduction to under £20.Throughout 2017, betting leadership has petitioned the government that a below £20 limit will jeopardise the entire UK retail betting sector, forcing the industry to drastically scale down its betting shop portfolio.Not all betting leaders are against the governments FOBTs judgement. Last September, outgoing Paddy Power Betfair Group CEO Breon Corcoran was reported to have sent a letter to UK Minister for Sports Tracey Crouch stating that FOBTs had become a ‘toxic issue’ for the sector and that a drastic cut in machine betting levels was needed in order to quell ‘societal concerns’.Corcoran and Paddy Power Betfair would be criticised for the DCMS letter, with industry stakeholders’ claiming that the FTSE operator was seeking to hijack the triennial review in order to fulfil its UK expansion ambitions.From an investor perspective, speculation is running rife throughout UK betting, with city analysts detailing that a drastic cut in FOBTs wagering will likely lead to a new round of sector consolidation and M&A activity. Share Share UKGC launches fourth National Lottery licence competition August 28, 2020 Submit FSB selects Glenn Elliott as new COO August 12, 2020 Ministers expected to raise National Lottery age limit August 17, 2020 Related Articles StumbleUponlast_img read more