123 Street, NYC, US 0123456789 [email protected]

爱上海,上海419论坛,上海龙凤419 - Powered by Makenna Bufu!

scwmyppae

first_img News TurkeyEurope – Central Asia Condemning abuses EnvironmentJudicial harassmentPhotoreportageImprisonedCouncil of Europe April 2, 2021 Find out more to go further Journalists threatened with imprisonment under Turkey’s terrorism law Reporters Without Borders (RSF) regards French photojournalist Mathias Depardon’s detention since 8 May in southeastern Turkey as “completely unjustified” and calls for his immediate and unconditional release.Aged 37 and based in Turkey for the past few years, Depardon was arrested in Hasankeyf, in Batman province, while doing a report on the Tigris and Euphrates rivers for National Geographic magazine.After being held for just over 30 hours in a Hasankeyf police station, he was taken to a detention centre operated by the National Department for Migration, an interior ministry offshoot, in the city of Gaziantep.The Hasankeyf police said he was arrested on suspicion of “propaganda for a terrorist organization,” an apparent allusion to photos of members of the banned Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) published in the past in French media outlets. The police are thought to have stumbled across them while looking at his social media accounts after he had been taken into police custody.“Mathias Depardon’s detention constitutes further evidence of the suspicion with which foreign journalists are increasingly treated in Turkey,” said Erol Önderoğlu, RSF’s representative in Turkey. “The absurd charges brought against him seem designed solely to justify his arbitrary arrest after the event. We call for nothing less than his complete release, without prosecution or expulsion.”Önderoğlu managed to reach Depardon by phone yesterday afternoon, before his transfer to Gaziantep. “It was tense initially but it has been better since my lawyer got involved,” he said, adding that he had not been mistreated.His lawyer, Emine Şeker, told RSF today that she will file an appeal as soon as the National Department for Migration issues a decision. “There is nothing we can do without a decision,” she said. “They may decide to expel him or to keep him in administrative detention in Gaziantep.” She is meanwhile trying to recover the two cameras and memory cards with photos that were taken from him.Dozens of foreign journalist have been expelled from Turkey since fighting between the Turkish army and the PKK resumed in southeastern Turkey in July 2015.Olivier Bertrand, a French journalist with the Les Jours website, was deported in November 2016 after being arrested while reporting in Gaziantep province. Italian journalist Gabriele Del Grande was arrested in April 2017 in Antakya, near the Syrian border, and was deported after being held for three weeks.Turkey is ranked 155th out of 180 countries in RSF’s 2017 World Press Freedom Index. Organisation Follow the news on Turkey April 2, 2021 Find out more Receive email alerts TurkeyEurope – Central Asia Condemning abuses EnvironmentJudicial harassmentPhotoreportageImprisonedCouncil of Europe center_img Turkey’s never-ending judicial persecution of former newspaper editor News May 10, 2017 – Updated on May 18, 2017 Turkey: RSF calls for French photographer’s release RSF_en News April 28, 2021 Find out more News Help by sharing this information Human rights groups warns European leaders before Turkey summitlast_img read more

reqaidxrk

first_img Latin America’s community radio – a key service but vulnerable Receive email alerts Crédits: El Popular Organisation RSF_en December 4, 2019 Find out more to go further News News PeruAmericas Condemning abusesProtecting journalists ViolenceFreedom of expression PeruAmericas Condemning abusesProtecting journalists ViolenceFreedom of expression Reporters Without Borders (RSF) calls on the Peruvian judicial authorities to quickly identify those responsible for the shocking murder of a radio presenter who was shot dead in mid-broadcast in Camaná, in the southern region of Arequipa, on 20 November.center_img Follow the news on Peru November 22, 2016 Peru- Radio presenter shot dead in mid-broadcast Hernán Choquepata Ordóñez, also known as “Randy” Ordóñez, was shot in the head by at least one gunman who stormed into Radio La Ribereña as Ordóñez was presenting a music programme. The presenter, who was alone in the studio at the time, died while being rushed to hospital. In a programme called “Habla el Pueblo,” Ordóñez interviewed local residents who often complained about the region’s elected authorities. Ordóñez himself was also often openly critical of local leaders during his broadcasts, lambasting the mayors of Camaná and the nearby town of Mariscal Cáceres the week before his murder. “The leading hypothesis for those investigating this crime must be that the motive was linked to the victim’s work as a journalist,” said Emmanuel Colombié, the head of RSF’s Latin America bureau. “The authorities cannot allow this murder to go unpunished and fade into oblivion. It was an attack on the entire Peruvian media.” According to colleagues at Radio La Ribereña, Ordóñez recently received death threats and had reported the threats to the police. Peru is ranked 84th out of 180 countries in RSF’s 2016 World Press Freedom Index. April 1, 2020 Find out more News Latin American media: under control of families, economic and political elites China’s diplomats must stop attacking media over coronavirus reporting News Help by sharing this information February 10, 2017 Find out morelast_img read more

kblokgpyj

first_imgIsrael is heading off shortages of disposable surgical masks during the coronavirus crisis by mass-producing washable versions sized to fit everyone from children to bearded men who shun shaving due to their religion.As part of stepped-up precautions against the virus, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government on Sunday made it compulsory for Israelis to cover their mouths and noses while in public.But the global crunch on medical kit has made single-use masks scarce or overpriced. After sending Mossad spies to hunt for supplies abroad and permitting Israelis to opt for scarfs or other makeshift masks, the government turned to local expertise. The result is a mask made of high-density cotton similar to bed sheet material, which can be disinfected with a 60 degree Celsius laundry cycle and reused, potentially for weeks.Around 10 workshops – including in jails – on around-the-clock shifts have made the first million masks for the emergency services and high-risk groups, said Amit Ben-Kish, a manager of the project sponsored by the health and defense ministries.While the state covered that initial cost, the plan is to produce further masks for sale in shops at around $2 each.”Each mask can be used tens of times. By buying five masks for less than $10, you are set for a few months,” Ben-Kish said at a factory in Kibbutz Tzuba, between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Topics :center_img Behind him, a dozen teens on a volunteer year-off between high school and compulsory military service perched behind sewing machines that were set apart in deference to social distancing. They rattled off masks that were then stacked for sterilization and packing with multilingual instruction labels.The masks’ protection is comparable to paper surgical masks: more than improvised cloth, less than N95 filtered respirators.”Another advantage of woven fabric masks is that they can be made in variable sizes. We already made masks for kids, youths and adults. One particular size – extra large – fits people with beards,” Ben-Kish said.Many of Israel’s Jews and Muslims, and some Christian clergymen, wear beards as a mark of faith, and the mask order raised questions as to how facial hair would be accommodated.Except for a blue police design, the masks come in white, said designer Rinat Peleg Hermoni.Some types of pigmentation can present a respiratory risk, she explained: “And besides, white shows dirt clearly. It’s a good reminder of when a wash might be past due.” last_img read more

reqaidxrk

first_imgOrion Group Holdings, Inc. has just reported net income of $2.2 million for the three months ended June 30, 2018.These results compare to net loss of $2.3 million for the same period a year ago.“We are pleased with our results for the second quarter,” said Mark Stauffer, Orion Group Holding’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “Our Marine segment performed well during the second quarter as a result of continued strong demand and solid execution.”“We continue to see market indications for continued solid demand across our markets, including the recently announced US Army Corps of Engineers $5 billion of funding for disaster recovery projects in Texas. Overall, we are pleased with our results for the first half of the year and remain optimistic about future growth opportunities,” added Mark Stauffer.According to the company, backlog of work under contract as of June 30, 2018 was $340.7 million, which compares with backlog under contract at June 30, 2017 of $428.1 million, a decrease of 20.4%.“During the second quarter, we bid on approximately $668 million and were successful on approximately $145 million,” said Chris DeAlmeida, Orion Group Holding’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. “This resulted in a 0.91 times book-to-bill ratio and a win rate of 21.7%. In the Marine segment, we bid on approximately $127 million during the second quarter 2018 and were successful on $83 million, which translated into a 1.03 times book-to-bill ratio and a win rate of 65.6%.”Consolidated Results for Second Quarter 2018 compared to Second Quarter 2017Contract revenues were $159.8 million, an increase of 16.3% as compared to revenues of $137.4 million. The increase is primarily attributed to the timing and mix of projects.Gross profit was $20.8 million, as compared to gross profit of $15.4 million. Gross profit margin was 13.0% as compared to 11.2%. This increase is primarily attributed to solid operational performance and the timing and mix of projects.Selling, General and Administrative expenses were $16.9 million as compared to $17.5 million. The decrease is driven by cost saving initiatives and decreased legal fees.Operating income was $4.6 million as compared to an operating loss of $2.5 million.EBITDA was $12.5 million, representing a 7.8% EBITDA margin as compared to EBITDA of $5.1 million, or 3.7% EBITDA margin.For full second-quarter results, click here.last_img read more

scwmyppae

first_imgThe duo seemed to draft on the top and gain on the leader every lap. Brandon Czarapata made his way around Zach Spangenberg mid-race and the trio started reeling in Karcz.  FRANCIS CREEK, Wis. (July 27) – Greg Gretz held off a hard-charging Josh Long to claim the IMCA Modified feature win Saturday at 141 Speedway.  It was his first win of the season. With two laps remaining, Karcz, Dix and Czarapata went three-wide for the race lead.  Dix and Czarapata split Karcz and make it a drag race over the final 1/3-mile. They stayed even until Dix got hard on the gas off of turn four and found just enough to beat Czarapata to the line.  Long got to the second spot only to see the leader using a perfect line.  Long searched high and low around the 1/3 mile but could never find enough to get past. Last-lap excitement followed with Tom Schneider and the Karl Kustoms Northern SportMods get­ting their turn. Larry Karcz Jr. started off up front and looked to have his night all planned out in victory lane.  Unfortunately for Karcz, Rick Dix decided not to settle for third.  Dix ran the bottom in the early stages but decided to go out of line with Todd Augustian and make a charge back to the front after losing spots early.  Schneider stayed with Cory Kemkes until the white flag lap, then put his racer in to position with a power move inside the leader off turn two.  Schneider grabbed the lead and picked up the win on the final circuit. By Greg Aregoni Schneider had been knocking off positions but looked to have been running out of laps while excite­ment continued up front. He got his chance and took advantage. Gretz started up front and his racer was on point for 20 straight laps as he never relinquished the lead, while Long started ninth and quickly worked his way through the field. An instant classic, as they say in the sports world, is what the IMCA Sunoco Stock Car feature brought to the table.last_img read more

rvdymajaf

first_imgRepresentatives from nearly 200 colleges and universities will be at the 2019 Miami National College Fair – on Sunday, Feb. 24, 2019, to meet with students and parents on subjects such as financial aid, college planning, admission and testing requirements.The Fair, which has free admission, will be held from 12 – 4 p.m., at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Miami Airport & Convention Center, 777 N.W. 72nd Ave., Miami, FL  33126. Parking is $5, cash only.Select informational sessions will be presented in Spanish and Haitian-Creole. A Counseling Center also will be available to allow students and their parents the opportunity to talk with trained professionals regarding college preparation, admissions and scholarships.Requesting information from multiple colleges/universities at the College Fair just got easier. By pre-registering, students can print a bar-coded confirmation to be used at the Fair as an electronic ID. Students can pre-register at www.gotomyncf.com.The National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) and Miami-Dade County Public Schools are sponsors of the event. School Board Chair Perla Tabares Hantman is co-chair of the local committee of the National College Fair. This is her 22nd consecutive year as co-chair. Every year NACAC sponsors fairs in more than 50 cities across the country attracting 650,000 students and parents.For more information, contact the College Fair hotline at 305-995-1739 or visit www.nacacnet.org. Follow the event on social media at #collegefairmiami.last_img read more

qaywbshjf

first_imgA South Florida man has been arrested after authorities say he fatally shot his mother during an argument.The incident occurred at the family’s home in Margate on Sunday.Authorities say 28-year-old Alexander Deltoro and his parents were driving home from a night out when they got into an argument. The argument continued to escalate and when the family finally got home, Deltoro pulled out a gun and fatally shot his mother in the face.Deltoro is now facing a charge of manslaughter and  a charge for unlawfully carrying a concealed weapon.A judge said Monday that there is “no word” for the allegations against Deltoro.Deltoro has been given a $101,000 bond and was ordered to have no contact with his father.last_img

jqmndbixd

first_imgThe top Republican in the Senate will speak this morning about President Trump’s impeachment. The House voted yesterday to impeach Trump on two articles — abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he’ll take to the Senate floor in the morning. He called the impeachment “precedent-breaking.” Meanwhile, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is not committing to sending articles of impeachment against President Trump to the Senate right away.After the House voted to impeach Trump on two articles Wednesday, Pelosi suggested she could hold off on sending over the articles until Senate Republicans say they’ll hold a fair trial. Pelosi criticized Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell for saying he wouldn’t be an impartial juror in the Senate trial.last_img read more

kdeugmefm

first_imgOn Wednesday, a suspect shot and killed a Florida Highway Patrol trooper just south of Martin Highway.Trooper Joseph Bullock was assisting a broken down car when a suspect who was with that disabled vehicle suddenly opened fire, shooting and killing Bullock.A tow truck driver who was called to help at the scene told witnesses the suspect was upset at having to pay to tow his car.Witnesses said the shooter’s gun jammed, which gave the tow truck driver time to escape.According to authorities, a Riviera Beach police officer who was passing by shot and killed the suspect at the scene.Officials have not revealed the suspect’s name.UPDATED: Riviera Beach Officer Fatally Shoots Suspect Who Killed FHP Trooper in Martin Co.last_img

scwmyppae

first_imgBillionaire Mike Bloomberg is the primary winner in Dixville Notch, one of three tiny New Hampshire towns that vote at midnight. The former New York mayor isn’t even on the ballot in New Hampshire but won by getting three of the five residents’ write-in votes, two from Democrats and one from a Republican. One of the voters told new reporters that he voted for Bloomberg because the candidate called him up and asked for his support.But new audio of Bloomberg is making the rounds on social media. The two other Dixville Notch votes went to Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders and former South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg.last_img