123 Street, NYC, US 0123456789 [email protected]

爱上海,上海419论坛,上海龙凤419 - Powered by Makenna Bufu!

isrgopukp

first_imgAlly Lantzhttps://www.tcu360.com/author/ally-lantz/ Previous articleFrog It Forward initiative debuts on campusNext articleForward Kenrich Williams to miss 2015-2016 season Ally Lantz RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Linkedin New sand volleyball courts excite team, students Three new club sports could start next semester Ally Lantz Ally is a junior history major and journalism minor. She is a sports reporter for TCU 360. Ally Lantzhttps://www.tcu360.com/author/ally-lantz/ TCU students staying for the break to cheer on the Frogs Facebook ReddIt printTCU’s beach volleyball team is adding more courts in order to host more teams and tournaments for the 2016 season.The NCAA requires a minimum of three courts available to host a competition. TCU had only two courts available for the beach volleyball team’s inaugural season last year.“It didn’t bode well for us to try to bring other schools in and host more than a single dual at a time,” said beach volleyball head coach Erik Peterson.Four sand-filled courts will be built on the north side of the campus recreation building.“The more courts we have available, the more we are able to offer other schools,” Peterson said.The construction plan does call for some fan seating on the north side of the courts. Game day banners and dividers will be added in order to brand the courts as the beach volleyball team’s official home ground.Last year, the Frogs were not able to host any home competitions in their season. The team traveled to Arizona and California to compete.The team is currently practicing at the Bryant Irvin Recreation Complex as they wait for construction on the new courts to finish.These courts will be available to students and the TCU Recreation Center while not in use by the beach volleyball team.“We will have the game day stuff to set up as well as the normal everyday equipment,” Peterson said.The construction is scheduled to be finished by the end of November. + posts center_img Ally Lantzhttps://www.tcu360.com/author/ally-lantz/ TCU rowing program strengthens after facing COVID-19 setbacks Twitter Volleyball finds success on their home court Twitter Linkedin ReddIt Another series win lands TCU Baseball in the top 5, earns Sikes conference award Ally Lantzhttps://www.tcu360.com/author/ally-lantz/ TCU baseball finds their biggest fan just by saying hello Facebooklast_img read more

ogywrodob

first_img IranMiddle East – North Africa May 18, 2009 – Updated on January 20, 2016 Pro-reform daily closed one day after bringing out first issue in five years News Follow the news on Iran After Hengameh Shahidi’s pardon, RSF asks Supreme Leader to free all imprisoned journalists IranMiddle East – North Africa News Call for Iranian New Year pardons for Iran’s 21 imprisoned journalists Help by sharing this information Reporters Without Borders condemns the pro-reform daily Yas-e-no’s closure on 16 May, immediately after it brought out its first issue in five years. The mouthpiece of the Participation Front, the main opposition party, it was closed on the orders of the Commission for Press Authorisation and Surveillance (an offshoot of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance) at Tehran prosecutor general Said Mortazavi’s request.“We call for the immediate reopening of this newspaper,” Reporters Without Borders said. “With just a month to go to the presidential election, it is vital that all political parties should have equal and fair use of newspapers and radio and TV stations to relay their views.”The issue which Yas-e-no had managed to publish on 16 May, after a five-year legal battle, openly supported Mir-Hossein Mousavi, the presidential candidate backed by the Participation Front.Yas-e-no and another leading pro-reform daily, Sharq, were raided and closed on 18 February 2004 (on the eve of a parliamentary election run-off), a day after publishing extracts of a letter from reformist parliamentarians to the Islamic Republic’s Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, blaming him for what they called an “electoral coup d’etat,” namely a ban on many pro-reform candidates. Yas-e-no appealed against the closure order, beginning a five-year legal wrangle that ended in February of this year, when a Tehran court imposed a fine of 100,000 toman (150 euros) on the newspaper’s editor, Mohammad Naimipour.Mousavi was himself able to bring out the first issue of his own newspaper, Kalameh Sabz, today.Nikzad Zangane, a journalist who defends women’s rights in her blog, was meanwhile released yesterday after being held for 17 days (see this article) but there is still no word of four other journalists (all men) who like Zangane were arrested during May Day demonstrations on 1 May in Tehran and who are still being held.Zangane’s release’s brings the number of journalists and bloggers currently detained in Iran to 13, one of them a woman. Organisation center_img RSF_en Iran: Press freedom violations recounted in real time January 2020 News News Receive email alerts March 18, 2021 Find out more February 25, 2021 Find out more to go further June 9, 2021 Find out morelast_img read more