123 Street, NYC, US 0123456789 [email protected]

爱上海,上海419论坛,上海龙凤419 - Powered by Makenna Bufu!

kdeugmefm

first_imgFOXBOROUGH, Mass. — After New England held off the struggling New York Jets, usually reserved Patriots coach Bill Belichick praised two of his players who have dealt with some tough times.Chris Jones blocked Nick Folk’s 58-yard field goal attempt on the final play of the Patriots’ 27-25 win over the Jets on Oct. 16.This time, the defensive tackle didn’t commit a penalty as he did last season on Folk’s failed 56-yard try in overtime that gave the kicker another chance — a 42-yarder that gave the Jets a 30-27 win.“It was so fitting that he made that play” on Oct. 16, Belichick said. “That was awesome.”Danny Amendola hasn’t lived up to the $28.5 million, five-year contract he signed before last season but caught a 19-yard touchdown pass — just his fifth reception this season — that gave the Patriots a 27-19 lead.“Nobody works harder than Danny,” Belichick said. “He’s a really competitive kid, tough.”That the outcome wasn’t decided until the final play was a surprise.The Jets hadn’t won since their opener and Geno Smith was last in passer rating in the NFL. But he completed 20 of 34 passes for 226 yards, one touchdown and no interceptions.“We can take a lot of positives from this,” New York wide receiver Eric Decker said, “but at this point we need a win, period.”The Jets (1-6) dropped their sixth straight game, the longest losing streak in Rex Ryan’s six years as coach.“We’re not going to sit here and sulk about losing the games because that’s going to make things worse,” Smith said.The Patriots (5-2) have a 1 1/2-game lead in the AFC East over Buffalo.“We started off the year 0-1 so 5-1 since is not bad,” said Tom Brady, who threw three touchdown passes and has nine with no interceptions in his last three games. “Hopefully, we can be a lot better.”(HOWARD ULMAN, AP Sports Writer)TweetPinShare0 Shareslast_img read more

fxehmpovl

first_imgBelgian Grand Prix this weekend will see Force India compete from scratch and as a renamed entity after being stripped of their constructors’ championship points. Force India were accepted as a new mid-season entry to the Championship.Force India, whose new control has gone to a consortium led by Canadian billionaire Lawrence Stroll, has been renamed as Racing Point Force India.Otmar Szafnauer has been appointed principal, with former deputy principal Bob Fernley departing.The International Automobile Federation (FIA) released a statement saying Force India drivers Mexican Sergio Perez and Frenchman Esteban Ocon will keep their points.Force India were previously sixth in the championship.Also read – Lawrence Stroll-led investors bail out Force India, ending Vijay Mallya’s reign”The Sahara Force India F1 Team has accepted its exclusion from the 2018 FIA Formula One World Championship with immediate effect…and forfeits all Constructors’ Championship points,” the FIA said.”The joint administrators…have completed the sale of the business and its assets to Racing Point UK Limited, the investment consortium led by Lawrence Stroll and the teams senior management.”Force India, co-owned by financially troubled Indian magnate Vijay Mallya, went into administration at the end of July with a rescue deal announced on Aug. 7.While that secured the survival of the team, legal complications led to speculation they might be unable to race at Spa this weekend.Media reports indicated that while Stroll had purchased the physical assets, including the cars and factory, ownership of the entry that confers the right to race had yet to be transferred.advertisementREAD – Vijay Mallya ‘devastated’ to lose control of Force India Formula One teamThe old team’s exclusion from the championship will also carry a significant financial cost for the team and a bonus for others, with prize money calculated by the championship standings over several seasons.”I am very pleased that a strong, positive outcome has been reached and welcome the mid-season entry of Racing Point Force India,” said FIA president Jean Todt.”Creating an environment of financial stability in Formula One is one of the key challenges faced by the sport,” added the Frenchman.”We have a situation now that safeguards the future for all of the highly-talented employees, and will maintain the fair and regulated championship competition for the second half of the season.”Szafnauer said the agreement was the start of a new chapter for a Silverstone-based team that has been through many incarnations since starting out as the now-defunct Jordan.”Just a few weeks ago, an uncertain future lay ahead, with more than 400 jobs at risk,” said the Romanian-born American.”Now the new team has the backing of a consortium of investors, led by Lawrence Stroll, who believe in us as a team, in our expertise and in our potential to achieve success on the track.”(With Reuters inputs)last_img read more

qaywbshjf

first_imgzoomIllustration; Image Courtesy: Pxhere under CC0 Creative Commons license Greek owner and operator of dry bulkers Diana Shipping has entered into a time charter contract with Rotterdam-based Glencore Agriculture B.V. for one of its Kamsarmaxes, M/V Myrsini. The gross charter rate is USD 12,750 per day, minus a 5% commission paid to third parties, for a period of ten to twelve months.The charter for the 2010-built 82,117 dwt dry bulk vessel commenced on December 22, 2018. TOn its previous gig, M/V Myrsini had been chartered to Grmany’s RWE Supply & Trading GmbH at a gross charter rate of USD 8,650 per day.Diana expects the employment to generate approximately USD 3.83 million of gross revenue for the minimum scheduled period of the time charter.The Greek shipping company’s fleet currently consists of 48 dry bulk vessels, with a combined carrying capacity of approximately 5.7 million dwt and weighted average age of 9.11 years.last_img read more