123 Street, NYC, US 0123456789 [email protected]

爱上海,上海419论坛,上海龙凤419 - Powered by Makenna Bufu!

sbyhapuwq

first_img Press Association The 24-year-old striker, who spent last season on loan at Upton Park from Liverpool, had been due to undergo an assessment on Wednesday, but on Tuesday night Hammers chairman David Gold revealed the examination was already complete. “We managed to bring Andy’s medical forward to this evening and I am delighted to informed you that he has passed with flying colours,” Gold wrote on Twitter. Carroll passed the tests despite a heel injury suffered towards the end of last season, ruling him out of England’s friendlies against the Republic of Ireland and Brazil, and expected to sideline him for up to four months. With the medical complete, Carroll can now complete a move worth £15million-plus, with the fee having been agreed between the two clubs weeks ago. Carroll scored seven goals and added four assists in 26 league appearances for the Hammers last season, having been sent out on loan with Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers unable to accommodate the club’s record signing in his system. Liverpool will take a significant loss on the 24-year-old, who signed from Newcastle for £35million in January 2011 as a replacement for the Chelsea-bound Fernando Torres. However, Rodgers is keen to bring in funds to help his own summer spending, with Shakhtar Donetsk’s £20million-rated forward Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Sporting Lisbon defender Tiago Ilori, Sevilla midfielder Luis Alberto and Sunderland goalkeeper Simon Mignolet all on the radar, with Manchester City defender Kolo Toure and Celta Vigo forward Iago Aspas already secured. Carroll will become West Ham’s third signing of the summer following Shakhtar Donetsk defender Razvan Rat and Real Betis goalkeeper Adrian. center_img Andy Carroll is on the brink of joining West Ham permanently after passing a medical with the Barclays Premier League club.last_img read more

sfitlabte

first_imgUpdate on the latest sports Collin Morikawa, who missed a 6-foot putt in regulation for the win, missed a 3-foot par putt in the playoff.Berger closed with a 4-under 66, his 28th consecutive round at par or better dating to Oct. 11 at the Houston Open.Even over the final hour, a half-dozen players were still in the mix. All that was missing was the sound and energy of a gallery, with the PGA Tour not allowing spectators for the opening five events in its return.Commissioner Jay Monahan called it a phenomenal return because all 487 coronavirus tests at Colonial came back negative.NASCAR-HOMESTEAD-SCENE Associated Press June 14, 2020 — Louisiana Tech officials say a football player has tested positive for COVID-19 and that he and some of his teammates have been instructed to self-quarantine for two weeks. School officials say contact tracing helped officials identify additional football players who could have been exposed. Louisiana Tech has not released the names of the players being required to quarantine and has not specified how many players were identified for possible exposure. The Bulldogs reported to campus in Ruston, Louisiana, on June 1 for physicals and medical testing. They began on-field conditioning during the past week and are scheduled to begin weight training this week.— An Arizona Coyotes staff member has tested positive for COVID-19 and is isolated at home in the Phoenix area. The teams say the staffer is asymptomatic and feeling well. The team says all other staff members or players involved in phase 2 of the NHL’s testing protocol have tested negative as teams prepare to start voluntary small-group workouts on Monday. NHL mandatory training camps can open July 10, pending an agreement to returning to play later this summer.— The Spanish league says it will file criminal charges against a fan who ran onto the field during Barcelona’s match at Mallorca. Saturday’s match was played without fans but the youngster wearing an Argentina soccer jersey made it past security and took a photo of himself in front of Barcelona defender Jordi Alba. The league said the fan, who was not wearing a mask or gloves when he entered the field early in the second half, disobeyed orders from security personnel and broke health safety laws in place because of the coronavirus pandemic.AMERICA PROTESTS-NHLWhite NHL players find their voice on racism Kamara lauds Wallace’s courage after NASCAR’s trying weekHOMESTEAD, Fla. (AP) — A bit of normalcy returned to sports as a small number of fans were welcomed to Homestead-Miami Speedway. About 1,000 people, mostly military members and their families, attended Sunday’s NASCAR race.It was the first time NASCAR raced in front of fans since the coronavirus pandemic shut down sports worldwide.Bubba Wallace wore a mask in the colors of the American flag as he stood for the national anthem. Wallace is the only full-time black driver in the Cup Series and had input in NASCAR’s decision to ban the Confederate flag from its events.New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara was there to support Wallace. Share This StoryFacebookTwitteremailPrintLinkedinRedditGOLF-COLONIALBerger takes ColonialFORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — The PGA Tour completed a safe and successful return to competition, and so did Daniel Berger. He made a 10-foot birdie putt on the final hole and then won the Charles Schwab Challenge by saving par behind the 17th hole in a playoff.center_img UNDATED (AP) — The predominantly white sport of hockey has a checkered history of racism and a culture of not speaking out. The death of George Floyd in Minnesota has changed that.A number of white NHL players have decided to join their black counterparts in discussing the issue. More than 100 players have posted statements on social media.Kim Davis is the NHL’s executive vice president of social impact and the highest-ranked African American in the league. She says she thinks many players are realizing the truth about what she calls “the racial pandemic.” Floyd’s death in police custody has touched off an extraordinary reckoning of race and race relations, and sports have been part of it, from European soccer to the NFL. It has also made ripples in NASCAR, which like the NHL has predominately white athletes and, by most accounts, a largely white fan base.NASCAR-HOMESTEAD-XFINITY VIRUS OUTBREAK-SPORTSBaseball players say talks futile, tell MLB to order returnUNDATED (AP) — Major League Baseball appears headed to its shortest season since the 1870s.Baseball players have told the commissioner’s office that any more talks on starting the season would be pointless, and that owners should order a return to work.Union head Tony Clark said in a statement Saturday that “It’s time to get back to work. Tell us when and where.” Briscoe finds a way, wins Xfinity race at HomesteadHOMESTEAD, Fla. (AP) — Chase Briscoe lost much of his team and got a win for them. Briscoe survived two late cautions and a frantic overtime finish to prevail in the Xfinity Series race at Homestead-Miami Speedway.The result added to a nightmarish weekend for Noah Gragson, who saw a huge lead slip away in the final laps for the second consecutive day. Gragson led late in Saturday’s race, also at Miami, before a caution tightened the field and gave Harrison Burton the chance to grab the win on the final lap.On Sunday, Briscoe was without crew chief Richard Boswell, car chief Nick Hutchins and engineer DJ Vanderley, all of whom began serving four-race suspensions for a safety violation that happened Saturday. So Briscoe — a big Tony Stewart fan growing up — got Stewart-Haas Racing competition director Greg Zipadelli to fill in as his crew chief and prevailed.COLLEGE FOOTBALL-IOWA-KOERNER HURT Iowa defensive back Jack Koerner hurt in jet ski accidentIOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — Iowa defensive back Jack Koerner (KOHR’-ner) has been injured in a jet ski collision on the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri.According to a police report, Koerner and his passenger, Cole Coffin, were hurt on Friday when their watercraft crashed into the side of a boat. Coffin was taken to a hospital by aircraft. There was no immediate word on his injuries or condition. Koerner was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The union’s action might lead to a season of about 50 games rather than the 82 initially proposed by MLB. The Major League Baseball Players Association could respond by filing a grievance that would be heard by arbitrator Mark Irvings, arguing players are owed hundreds of millions of dollars in damages due to a shorter season.MLB responded with a statement accusing the union of not negotiating in good faith and cited the March agreement that called for prorated salaries but did not obligate teams to play in empty ballparks. Clubs could file a grievance claiming the union did not meet its “good faith” obligation.Overall, this could spark lengthy litigation and could even prompt some star players to sit out.In other developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic:— College officials haven’t come up with a consensus opinion on whether to announce how many of their athletes test positive for the coronavirus. Nearly half of the 66 Football Bowl Subdivision members that responded to an Associated Press inquiry said they were still deciding whether to announce the number of athletes with positive tests. Just over half of the schools will not release any numbers to the general public. Schools are trying to balance the public’s right to know during a pandemic against student privacy rights.last_img read more

sbyhapuwq

first_img Facebook Twitter Google+ Former Syracuse football player Naesean Howard will undergo a series of medical tests over the next few weeks to discover if he has suffered from chronic traumatic encephalopathy (C.T.E.), the degenerative brain disease linked to repeated head hits.Ralph Cognetti, Howard’s attorney, said Friday morning during a pre-trial hearing regarding Howard’s alleged stabbing that if there’s a link between his concussion history and decision-making, then the intent element of his alleged crime could be negated. In that case, “then we’ve got a tool to use either at trial or in negotiations that will perhaps get a lesser charge,” Cognetti said.Howard, 20, appeared before Judge Anthony Aloi in Syracuse City Court on Friday morning, about two months before his Feb. 21, 2017 trial. The former Syracuse defensive back was dismissed from the football team after his freshman season in 2014. He was charged with first-degree assault after allegedly stabbing Chauncey Scissum and Corey Winfield at a South Campus party in April. Winfield left the program in November.Howard was indicted in May on first-degree assault charges, as well as charges of second-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon. The first-degree assault charge alleges Howard intended to cause “serious physical injury” and is punishable of up to 25 years in prison. Howard is in custody and bail will not be set.MORE COVERAGE:AdvertisementThis is placeholder textTrial date set for ex-Syracuse football player accused of stabbing two former teammatesCourt documents: Howard stabbed SU football players multiple timesWitness details alleged stabbing, South Campus party Published on December 16, 2016 at 11:18 am Contact Matthew: [email protected] | @MatthewGut21center_img The West Genesee High School graduate was initially charged with two counts of second-degree assault.Howard will be medically evaluated next Friday, Cognetti said. He will then undergo a series of tests at State University of New York Upstate Medical Center. The results of the tests will be sent to a doctor at the University of Pennsylvania for review. Cognetti said he doesn’t know many concussions Howard may have suffered, but that “It’s a hell of a lot more than one.”“My client may have suffered from severe chronic traumatic encephalopathy (C.T.E.) — concussions — since his start of playing football in Pop Warner,” Cognetti said. “If that’s the case, that would negate that intent element … Then this (case) doesn’t have all the elements of a crime.”He added: “From our analysis, he’s suffered concussions on multiple occasions going way back to pop warner. That’s our belief.”Another pre-trial hearing has been scheduled for Jan. 17 at 9 a.m.“Maybe at that time we’ll have test results,” Aloi said, and some “other discussions can be held.” Commentslast_img read more

jqmndbixd

first_imgMatch OverviewGhana’s hopes of qualifying for another Olympic games have taken a turn for the worse as Egypt came back from behind twice to beat the Black Meteors by three goals to two in Cairo on Monday, November 11, 2019.Yaw Yeboah gave the Black Meteors an early advantage, tapping home from close range to stun the Egyptian team and the fans that had come to cheer them on.However, eleven minutes later, Mostafa Mohammed headed home to level the game.The Black Meteors took the lead again with just a minute played in the second half, Samuel Obeng Gyaaba capitalizing on a defensive blunder to restore Ghana’s advantage.Ramadan Sobhi was awarded for his hard work with a goal, latching onto a parried shot by Kwame Baah in the 82nd minute to set up a frenzied final few minutes.The hearts of Ghana were shattered as substitute, Ahmed Yasser Rayyan, headed in a perfect cross from a Sobhi corner kick to gift Egypt the win.Ghana now has just a point from two games and must beat Mali to have any hope of making it to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.So how did Ghana go from two leads and a potential three points to a loss, zero points and the strong possibility of heading home and waiting for the 2024 Olympic Games?Kingsley Fobi vs Ramadan Sobhi battleThe Egyptian captain, Ramadan Sobhi, had a very good game and scored the Pharaoh’s crucial equaliser.In the 33rd minute of the game, Fobi received a yellow card and that left him very nervous leading him to stay away from 50-50 tackles and not being too aggressive on the night.From that point onwards, Sobhi gave Kingsley Fobi a very terrible time on the right flank of the attack of the Pharaohs.It was a complete mismatch of skill, pace, and intelligence and Fobi struggled all night to contain his opponent.Due to the fact that the Ghanaian right-back could not match the trickery and pace of Sobhi, most of the attacks mounted by Egypt came from that end of the pitch.Kwame Baah and the ‘hero-villain’ performanceIt was one of those nights for Ghana’s number one shot-stopper as he was both the good and bad guy for the Ghanaians.After a shaky start that cost Ghana an Egyptian goal, Baah quickly woke up and saved as many Egyptian efforts as he could. He was the barrier between the hosts and loads of goals and he was very reliable behind a Ghanaian defence that, though present in terms of bodies and people, was absent when it came to duties and functions.But even the greatest heroes do feel tired and Baah was no longer impregnable.He could have done a lot better with Mostafa Mohamed’s 17th-minute equalizer as he dived a little too late.The goalkeeper was again to blame as he parried a shot to the feet of Ramadan Sobhi who was lurking in the 16-yard-box of the Black Meteors.The change from 4-1-4-1 to 4-2-3-1Ibrahim Tanko tweaked his formation to be able to accommodate the free-flow of attack from the Egyptians, a change that resulted in minimum effect as the attackers of Egypt mounted incessant pressure on the Ghanaian defence.Simon Zibo and Issa Abass who started in the first game against Cameroon were sacrificed for Isaac Obeng Gyabaa and Eric Lomotey.Obeng moved upfront, replacing Kwabena Owusu who was shifted to the left side of attack.The defensive midfield pair of Agbekpornu and Eric Lomotey failed to have an impact on the match as the Pharaohs utilized the weak links through the wings.Agbekpornu did not have a good game and that led to constant pressure on Fobi.Evans Mensah did not double up with defensive duties as the left side of the Ghana setup was found wanting.With the 4-2-3-1 setup, the Black Meteors could have relied on the short passes, the trickery, and flair of Kwabena Owusu and Evans Mensah who would have been deployed in their natural positions other than the long balls.Anytime the Black Meteors scored, they could not string enough passes together to hold off the immense pressure from the Pharaohs.The Black Meteors will now have to beat Mali on Friday while hoping that Egypt defeat Cameroon so they will have a chance of making it to the last four of the tournament.last_img read more

ytgdvvpxm

first_imgThe match of the second qualifying round for the World Cup and guest performance of our Dragons in Brussels is getting closer, and BH players will play at the King Baudouin Stadium against the selection of Belgium, currently the second-ranked team in the FIFA rankings, on the 7th of October.We played with popular Red Devils at the recent qualifiers for EURO 2016, and the Belgians won their visa for France as the best team from Group B. Unlike Belgium which ended the European Championship in the quarterfinals, Dragon were stopped by Ireland in the playoffs.“Performance of Belgium at the European Championships, where we made it to the quarter-finals, is neither good nor bad. However, we have a fantastic team that is certainly one of the best ones in the world,” said the 67-year-old coach Georges Leekens.“Our players have to play cautiously. The absence of Kompany, Vermaelen and De Bryne certainly could facilitate job to your selection, but despite the absence of three main players in Belgium, I think we will manage to win if we play at the highest level and show all the qualities that we have,” said Leekens, who was sitting on benches of nine Belgian clubs during his career.“I really like Balkan Boys, as I call the players from the Balkans. BiH has several players who have great individual qualities. There is four to five world-class players in your national team, and Edin Dzeko makes something from nothing. This time, we must show that we are good enough to win against Bosnia. If we exclude the quality of BH players, we might have problems,” said the coach.“Belgium and BiH are the two highest quality teams in Group H. However, Belgians should confirm the placement at the World Cup in Russia, and I’m sure that BH players want to play at the next World Cup as well,” said Leekens, who except the team of Belgium, also led teams of Algeria and Tunisia.Robert Martinez is the first Spaniard on the bench of Belgium, and the 11th foreigner on the selector bench of Red Devils.“Martinez is a good coach, but as my former assistant Marc Wilmots, he will need time to get used to the players. Only after a year or two, he will be able to rightly say that he knows the team,” said Leekens, and then briefly commented our coach Mehmed Bazdarevic.“I know him. I met him several years ago. I think he had a great career as a football player.”BH national team played with Belgium six times so far. Dragons recorded three wins, two defeats and one draw.(Source: faktor.ba)last_img read more