123 Street, NYC, US 0123456789 [email protected]

爱上海,上海419论坛,上海龙凤419 - Powered by Makenna Bufu!

klclpnfkx

first_imgThe 29-year-old has been the subject of rumoured bids from Sydney clubs and it’s understood he’s also wanted by the Storm, but Green said on Monday a decision on his future wouldn’t be made until after Melbourne’s finals campaign.Green signed for Melbourne in 2015 and has made a huge impact on the club over the past two seasons but will make sure all his time and energy is put into this finals series, and says the contract will be dealt with at a later date.”I think I’ll probably wait [until after the season is over] to be honest. The main focus is making sure we win our footy games, we don’t need any distractions for the team,” Green said.  “The main focus at the moment is just making sure we get back into some form heading into the finals, so I’m sure that’ll sort itself out in due course.”Before the finals series begins the Storm will be involved in one more huge game, as the minor premiership goes in the line on Saturday night.After the loss to the Broncos and the Sharks’ come-from-behind win over the Roosters on the weekend, the top two sides are separated by just one point, meaning the winner will take home the JJ Giltinan Shield.”It’s an important one for us. We’re looking to bounce back from last week’s performance, we were probably a little bit lacklustre in terms of energy so we need to rectify that this week when we come up against a very good Cronulla Sharks team who put in a good performance against the Roosters,” Green said.Despite sitting on top of the table Melbourne have lost two of their past three games, and consistency is now a big issue for the Victorian club heading into the finals.Green said over the past three weeks his side has fluctuated between good and bad performances and knows they need to bring the energy each week from here on out if they’re to make it to October. “I thought we were quite flat when we played the Raiders a couple of weeks ago, and then we had a short turnaround and played with a heap of energy against Manly and put up a good performance,” Green said.”We then probably went back to that performance against the Raiders on the weekend, so it’s something Craig’s spoken about and something we need to sort out if we want to be a threat in this competition.”last_img read more

kblokgpyj

first_imgArthritis sufferers from across Donegal are being forced to travel to Co Leitrim for treatment.Letterkenny General HospitalAnd that situation remains – FOUR years after a promise by the HSE to re-instate Rheumatology Services at Letterkenny General Hospital.Now Deputy Charlie McConalogue has called on the Health Minister and the Saolta Hospital Group to immediately re-instate the services. He said they continue to “drag their heels’ on the issue and show “disdain” for patients outside the capital.Deputy McConalogue said, “The Saolta Hospital Group has been giving assurances since early 2011 that rheumatology services would be reinstated at Letterkenny General Hospital, however, 4 years later arthritis sufferers are still being forced to travel to Co. Leitrim for treatment.“The Saolta Hospital Group has been dragging its heels on this important issue, and seems unwilling to allocate or re-direct doctors to staff an out-reach clinic at Letterkenny.“Management are clearly prioritising the Manorhamilton facility claiming that if the Letterkenny clinic is re-opened services at the Co. Leitrim unit will see its services reduced as consultants will have to travel between the two clinics. “This is a completely unacceptable position and serves to highlight the fact that the needs of the patients in Donegal are not being considered. There are almost 300 rheumatology patients in Donegal, more than justifying an outreach clinic at Letterkenny.”He added the lack of action in addressing this extremely serious situation further emphasises this Government’s disinterest and disdain for people living outside the capital.“This Dublin-based and Dublin-focused Health Minister seems content to allow patients from Donegal, suffering acute pain as a result of their condition, to make the gruelling journey to Manorhamilton rather than deliver on promises to re-instate the outreach clinic at Letterkenny.“Not only are patients forced to endure extreme discomfort as a result of the journey between Letterkenny and Manorhamilton, they face a substantial financial burden to subsidise these regular trips to Our Lady’s Hospital.”He said the HSE committed to re-instate the clinic once two consultants were in place at the hospital. “The Government needs to follow-through on this promise. I am calling on Minister Leo Varadkar to intervene immediately and sort this situation out. Donegal patients cannot be expected to wait any longer for this essential service,” concluded Deputy McConalogue.DONEGAL’S FORGOTTEN PATIENTS: FORCED TO TRAVEL TO LEITRIM FOR TREATMENT FOR FOUR YEARS was last modified: April 29th, 2015 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:arthritisleitrimLetterkenny General HospitalManorhamiltonpatientslast_img read more