123 Street, NYC, US 0123456789 [email protected]

爱上海,上海419论坛,上海龙凤419 - Powered by Makenna Bufu!

nzvyhjpnc

first_imgRead also: Coronavirus patient visited Bali last month: Chinese authorities”If we look at his [flight history], he departed from Wuhan on Jan. 22, and returned back to his country on Jan. 28, I think he did not become infected in Bali. If so, he must have shown some symptoms when he was in Bali,” he added.Suarjaya said there was a small possibility that the man was infected before he went to Bali.”However, we will recheck again the facts. We will follow up the information. We will trace all places he visited. […] And of course, we will raise our alertness,” he said. The Bali Health Agency says it will investigate and verify the information that a Chinese tourist who traveled from Wuhan to Bali last month tested positive for the novel coronavirus that causes the COVID-19 disease on Feb. 5 after he arrived in Huainan city in Anhui province in China.Bali Health Agency, Ketut Suarjaya, said the agency was currently trying to figure out the travel history and the activities of the patient, identified only as Jin, according to information obtained by The Jakarta Post on Wednesday.”We have to check on the dates when he was in Bali. The incubation period of the coronavirus is 14 days. We don’t know yet where exactly he was infected. We don’t know yet whether he was infected with the coronavirus before he went to Bali. There is a possibility that he got the virus when he returned to China,” Suarjaya said. Currently two Chinese patients are being treated in the isolation room of Sanglah Hospital in Bali. The two patients were admitted last night. Since the COVID-19 outbreak the hospital has treated 32 patients who have shown symptoms of the disease, all previous 30 tests have come back negative.Authorities in Anhui province, China, reported that the Chinese national who visited Bali late last month had tested positive for the virus that causes COVID-19.The administration announced via Weibo on Feb. 6 that the Huainan Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported on Feb. 5 that Jin flew on Lion Air flight JT2618 from Wuhan – the epicenter of the COVID-19 outbreak – to Bali on Jan. 22. The patient stayed on the island for about a week before flying on Garuda Indonesia flight GA858 from Bali to Shanghai on Jan. 28.The patient was found to have been infected with the disease by Huainan CDC according to the Weibo post.“For passengers on the aforementioned flights, please enact preventative measures immediately,” wrote the Anhui administration on its Weibo account, which is a local version of Twitter.”Please don’t go out for a while and if you get a fever, go to the nearest hospital,” the statement said. “Please use masks when you travel to the medical center and don’t use public transportation,” it went on. (hol)Topics :last_img read more

rvdymajaf

first_imgAlgeria have joined Ghana in questioning the integrity of the Confederation of African Football (CAF) after Afcon 2017 hosting rights were given to Gabon.Algeria’s Minister of Sports, Mohamed Tahmi minced no words about his country’s disgust at the way the final procedure of the bidding process was conducted in Cairo on Wednesday.“CAF’s decision shocked us and we can’t accept it till now. Our bid was the best among all but the CAF president gave it to Gabon. With all respect to Gabon but that was illogical,” Tahmi told state media on Thursday.This comes a day after a member of Ghana’s bid team, Randy Abbey, leveled equally damaging allegations against African football’s governing body on Multi TV.The biggest bone of contention for Algeria, as it is with Ghana, is how Caf have been mute on how many votes Gabon garnered to win the rights to host the prestigious tournament.“I dare if anyone can tell us about the number of votes that Gabon had. I have the answer; no one knows that. We will not stop here. We will ask CAF how they ignored our offer, till now I can’t believe it,” the administrator said.  The usual practice is that when a bid member is declared winner, all 14 members of Caf’s Executive Committee are shown the voting patterns which granted the succesful candidate the majority. Per all accounts so far, this has not happened.Also surprising is that Caf’s official statements through its sanctioned media did not offer any breakdown.   The speculation as to how Gabon won has been loud from the camps of both losing candidates. The reaction of Tahmi is not unexpected, because Abbey had told Joy Sports that such a remark should be expected.Abbey had said on Wednesday: “We will like to congratulate Gabon for being declared the winner. But there was something and in the coming hours or days you will hear, I’m sure, from especially the Algerians.”He had also reveald that “everybody was brought to the conference room and the Caf president just took a paper that said Gabon had won.” PoliticsAlgeria’s bid was very strong, according to several officials who were in Cairo for the announcement. The Maghrebian nation had long taken pride in the fact that they had met all criteria set by Caf, and also felt confident that because Ghana (2008) and Gabon (2012) had recently hosted the event, they would be favorites.”Algeria has treated CAF with all respect in the past years but now I think we will change that. They will see a new face,” Tahmi said. It has also been heavily suggested that Caf boss Issa Hayatou’s rivalry with Algerian Football Federation (FAF) chief Mohamed Raouraoua may have played a role in the events of Wednesday. CLICK HERE FOR RANDY ABBEY’S FULL COMMENTS– Follow Gary on Twitter: @garyalsmithlast_img read more