123 Street, NYC, US 0123456789 info@example.com

爱上海,上海419论坛,上海龙凤419 - Powered by Makenna Bufu!

ogywrodob

first_imgPhoto by: HAGEN HOPKINS/GETTY IMAGES (Despite his concussion symptoms improving, Chiefs midfielder Charlie Ngatai is set for another week on the sidelines). After his year out following a head knock last season, Ngatai missed the match against the Crusaders in Fiji last Friday after reporting a headache post-training on the Monday. The team played it safe and kept him from travelling with the squad overseas the following day.Chiefs coach Dave Rennie said while Ngatai was on the improve, he was unlikely to play a part at Eden Park.”Charlie’s pretty good,” he said. “He’s had about four days symptom-free. But we’re unlikely to use him this week. We want to be really sure.”In the end we’ll take advice from the medics around that.”We just want to be really cautious around it. So we’re not going to rush him back in, but the news is pretty positive.”And there are a further two Chiefs midfielders under concussion clouds following the 31-24 loss in Suva, with Sam McNicol and Stephen Donald both failing their head injury assessments in that match.Rennie said McNicol was in a similar boat to Ngatai in that they don’t want to push things, after he missed the entire Mitre 10 Cup last year due to the same reason.”He’s had a bit of history with concussion. He actually bounced back reasonably well the day after, but we’ll tread carefully around that,” Rennie said.Donald, who is sitting on 99 Chiefs appearances, is also set to be on the sideline.”He’s actually bounced back ok,” Rennie said. “We’ll make a decision on him later, but obviously he’s going through protocols, and at this stage unlikely.”Rennie said winger Toni Pulu would probably be right to return from the hamstring injury which had him sidelined from the Crusaders game.last_img read more

ogywrodob

first_imgA Police rank was expected to depart Guyana early this morning for Trinidad and Tobago to uplift the DNA results from samples taken from the decomposed body, suspected to be that of British teen Dominic Bernard.Crime Chief Wendell Blanhum told Guyana Times that the rank is expected to return with the results as early as this evening.The relatives of the murdered teen are awaiting the DNA results before arrangements are made for a funeral service.Eighteen-year-old Bernard came to Guyana late last year to spend some time with his Godbrother Aaron Hing of Kildonan village, Corentyne. However, he mysteriously vanished and his body was found three months later, a few villages from where he was expected to stay while in Guyana.After the teen was reported missing by his father in January, local Police launched an investigation which led to the arrest of Hing and his friend, Staymon George. The duo subsequently confessed to beating and burying the young man.They reportedly took some £2000 and the teen’s camera and video making equipment; some of which they allegedly sold while they disposed of others.They later admitted that they had collected the teen from the Cheddi Jagan International Airport on October 14, 2015, and on their way to Berbice, they stopped along Sheriff Street where they ate and drank a few beers.As investigations continued, the Police arrested Jameel Sinclair who subsequently took law enforcement officials to an area behind Nurney Village and pointed out where he buried the teen’s camera and its components. Sinclair admitted that he was promised payment to hide the teen’s belongings on the night he was fatally beaten.Shortly after, the Guyana Police Force charged Hing, 22; George, 23; Krystal Thomas, 20; Sinfinee Henry, 39, and Sinclair, 20, for the murder. They were remanded to prison on the indictable charge.However, on Tuesday, Thomas, Henry and Sinclair were granted bail by the High Court after an application was filed on their behalf. The petition was heard and granted by Justice Priya Sewnarine-Beharry at the Demerara High Court.Bail was granted in the sum of 0,000 each on the condition that they report to the Whim Police Station every two weeks, beginning this Friday if bail is posted.last_img read more

ogywrodob

first_imgThe Guyana Defence Force (GDF) on Friday last presented 25 students with bursaries following their successful completion of the National Grade Six Assessment (NGSA) Examinations.The awardees represented the top 25 children of uniformed ranks and civilian employees of the GDF who attained 75 per cent or greater at the NGSA, a statement from the army said, adding that the students will receive the award every year for the next five years.80 bulls and 40 sheep were slated to be sacrificed in honour of this year’s Eid-ul-Adha celebrationRaoul Nicholls of Queen’s College, Jamahl Cort of the Bishops’ High and Javier St Claire of St Roses High were the top three awarded.Lieutenant Colonel Dwain Jervis encouraged the awardees to always aim for high ideals, adding that while they have completed the NGSA, this was just the first step.“So continue to work hard for the next five years so you can celebrate even more when you successfully complete the Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate Examinations. I would like to see some of you in the top one per cent or achieve at least 10 subjects. Continue working hard, Don’t Stop!”Jervis also encouraged the students to maintain the level of focus and not fall prey to the many distractions which abound.He congratulated the awardees and extended the sentiments to their parents and dearly encouraged them to continue to support their children.Top awardee Raoul Nicholls expressed gratitude to the army for the gesture.He assured that he and the others are grateful and honoured to be recipients of the bursary and promised that they would heed the advice given.The GDF began awarding bursaries in 1974 and this group of awardees brings the number of recipients over the years to 880last_img read more

ogywrodob

first_imgThe Pomeroy Sport Centre will be home to a pre novice hockey tournament Saturday and Sunday. Nine teams will be taking part, including six based out of Fort St. John.Teams will be coming from Grande Prairie, Clearview, and Dawson Creek. On top of that three pre-novice 1 teams from Fort St. John, and another three Fort St. John pre-novice 2 teams will be lacing up their skates.Off the ice there will be a raffle table full of prizes that have either been donated, or purchased from donations. Each team will also be taking part in a player draw Sunday morning at 9 a.m. where two names from each team will be drawn for prizes.- Advertisement -The first game is slated for 7:45 a.m. Saturday morning. Games on Saturday should wrap up around 5:30 p.m. Games on Sunday will resume at 8:15 a.m. and conclude around 12:45 p.m.last_img read more

ogywrodob

first_img 160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set! FRIDAY “Black and Brown: African Americans and the Mexican Revolution,” 10 a.m., Roth Nelson Room, California Lutheran University, 60 W. Olsen Road, Thousand Oaks. Free. Call (805) 493-3477. Happy Feet Penguin Party, 4 p.m., Every Picture Tells A Story, 1311-C Montana Ave., Santa Monica. Free. Call (310) 451-2700. El Camino High School book fair, 6 p.m. daily through Sunday, Barnes & Noble, Promenade Mall, 6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd., Woodland Hills. Call (818) 340-3480.last_img

ogywrodob

first_imgSome of the massive drugs haul found by the PSNI for which Boyce was connected to.Pic courtesy of PSNI.A Co Donegal bread delivery driver facing charges over a €380,000 herbal cannabis seizure in Northern Ireland must remain in custody, a High Court judge ruled today.Séamus Boyce, from Letterkenny, was refused bail amid claims he held a trusted position in a cross-Border crime gang importing the drugs recovered from his van in Lurgan, Co Armagh.The 36-year-old was one of three men arrested last month as part of a joint PSNI-Garda investigation. Mr Boyce, of Glenwood Park, Letterkenny, is charged with possessing Class B drugs with intent to supply and being concerned in the supply of drugs.He has claimed unidentified men threatened him into putting the consignment in his van.The Irish Times reports that prosecutors said officers monitored three vehicles at locations in Newry and then Lurgan on April 22nd.CCTV footage also depicts some of the suspects’ movements before police swooped at Derrymacash Road.Fifteen 1kg bags of herbal cannabis, with a combined street value of up to £300,000 were found during a search of Boyce’s van, the court heard.‘Trusted position’A Crown lawyer said that after being detained he told police: “Why did I get caught up in this. The party’s over now.”She added that he claimed to have been approached and threatened by unnamed men while carrying out his delivery duties in Donegal, but declined to give detectives more details.Opposing bail, the lawyer said: “There’s been a substantial loss to this organised crime gang and he was in a trusted position.”Citing further concerns for Mr Boyce’s personal safety, she also revealed that shots were fired at the Co Donegal home of a co-accused last month.Defence counsel Barry McKenna argued there is no evidence that his client has trappings of wealth or leads a criminal lifestyle.He also confirmed that a family friend was prepared to put up a €10,000 surety to secure Mr Boyce’s release.But denying bail, Mr Justice Horner held that release conditions could not be properly monitored on someone living outside the jurisdiction.He added: “This was obviously a well-planned operation and police believe the applicant was a member of a gang involved in the importation of drugs into Northern Ireland.”DONEGAL MAN ARRESTED FOR HUGE CANNABIS HAUL MUST REMAIN IN CUSTODY was last modified: May 17th, 2016 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:arrestcannabisdonegalSeamus Boycelast_img read more

ogywrodob

first_imgCLICK HERE if you are having a problem viewing the video on a mobile deviceWatch the live reactions from Warriors coach Steve Kerr and Blazers coach Terry Stotts as well as the players after Golden State rallied to pull out a thrilling 114-111 victory in Game 2 of the Western Conference Finals Thursday night.Andre Iguodala stripped the ball from Oakland’s Damian Lillard in the final seconds to seal the victory, which certainly seemed in doubt when Portland held a 15-point halftime edge. …last_img

ogywrodob

first_img“Information wants to be free,” or so goes the slogan invoked a lot in relation to WikiLeaks. Information wants to be free – except when it’s a WikiLeaks iPhone app apparently. Then it’s $1.99. It’s an unofficial WikiLeaks app, with no connections to the organization. The app’s maker Igor Barinov says that WikiLeaks will receive $1 from each purchase, and boasts that he’s earned $1000 already since the app appeared in the App Store yesterday. Obviously, with no PayPal option, the money will be mailed directly to one of the accounts WikiLeaks has listed on its website.But will it last in the App Store? Apple has certainly never been timid about booting apps from the store that it deems to have violated its Developer Guidelines. And there are probably several reasons it could use do so if it wanted in this case – the least of which being the “you don’t own this content” justification that Amazon used when removing WikiLeaks from AWS. And this time, it isn’t simply a question of whether or not WikiLeaks has “rights” to the leaked documents, but whether this app developer has “rights” to WikiLeaks’ leaks.The WikiLeaks app simply re-presents the information from the WikiLeaks website, as well as updates to the organization’s Twitter account, formatted for the iPhone or iPad. While the app promises to keep you up-to-date on WikiLeaks information, even if the WikiLeaks servers are disrupted, there are over 2000 mirror sites that will do that too – for free. What it Takes to Build a Highly Secure FinTech … Why IoT Apps are Eating Device Interfaces The Rise and Rise of Mobile Payment Technology Related Posts center_img Role of Mobile App Analytics In-App Engagement audrey watters Tags:#mobile#web last_img read more

ogywrodob

first_imgTop Reasons to Go With Managed WordPress Hosting Related Posts Tags:#e-commerce#web PayPal’s new deal with Discover Financial Services may have just opened the door for the payment service’s users to pay for goods and services in seven million Discover card locations, but there are big questions whether this deal will really accelerate the future of mobile payments.There are quite a few challenges PayPal, a subsidiary of eBay, will need to overcome in order to pull this off, not the least of which is the fact that the service it’s initially offering won’t be a mobile payment system at all.Shoppers Still Need A CardFirst, customers will need to use a Discover-backed, PayPal-branded card in order to pay at the register. That’s mostly due to the fact that almost all those seven million merchants don’t have the special PIN (personal identification number) pads that PayPal currently uses for its in-store payment system: a system currently in place in just 16 U.S. retail chains, around 3,000 locations, according to PayPal’s Anuj Nayar.So users will have to sign up to get the card to start pulling their funds from their PayPal accounts. Only as stores upgrade their point-of-sale systems to include the PIN pad will shoppers be able to enter their mobile phone numbers and individual PINs (something else for which they will have to sign up).What Is PayPal, Anyway?Another big obstacle may be PayPal itself. The company’s history is riddled with anecdotes about frozen funds for what seem to be arbitrary reasons. Visit Paypaysucks.com and you’ll see a daily list of the company’s reported missteps.This kind of bad press is something that a lot of financial institutions see, of course, but that’s part the problem: PayPal is hard to define as a financial institution. It’s not a credit card company – all a user’s funds are provided by… the user. So is it a bank that holds your money? But PayPal is not FDIC insured, so what happens to the money if there’s a glitch?As long as these questions persist, PayPal will face a lot of friction getting participants into this in-store payment system, not to mention the future app-based payment tool it’s currently testing in France.New Target Users?But PayPal’s target audience may not care so much about these complaints, which are usually made by eBay power users who often have a lot of money floating around in PayPal accounts at any given time. Motley Fool’s Douglas Ehrman has a pretty good idea on who will likely be the users of PayPal’s new service:“The segment of the consuming population that is likely to quickly transition to this form of payment is teenagers and young adults. Suddenly a group of consumers that had to rely on cash or collaboration from their parents to obtain a credit card will be able to head to the mall and buy things in a new, progressive way,” Ehrman writes.Expanding on Ehrman’s hypothesis, there’s another user group that might be interested in PayPal’s new mobile payments: consumers with poor credit histories who can’t obtain a normal credit card. Since funds are debited from funds already added to PayPal, this payment system might give such consumers a little more payment flexibility than a bank debit card.If PayPal’s mobile payment ventures do take off, businesses may be very interested in adopting the new service, if only to give customers a convenient way to pay without the hassle and security problems associated with cash, and the high costs of credit card interchange fees.If PayPal can get its own house – and reputation – in order, that is.Disclosure: The author wrote a book on social media for Peachpit Press in 2011. Peachpit is the publisher of PayPal’s official imprint. brian proffittcenter_img Why Tech Companies Need Simpler Terms of Servic… A Web Developer’s New Best Friend is the AI Wai… 8 Best WordPress Hosting Solutions on the Marketlast_img read more

ogywrodob

first_imgA court in Siddharthnagar in Uttar Pradesh has sentenced BJP MP Jagdambika Pal to a jail term of one month for violating the model code of conduct during the 2014 Lok Sabha elections. The MP, however, was granted bail by the court soon after.Mr. Pal had been charged for using vehicles more than the permissible limit during a rally in Bansi while campaigning for the 2014 polls.The then SDM had lodged a case against Mr. Pal in Bansi Kotwali for violation of model code of conduct, additional prosecution officer Keshav Pandey said.Chief Judicial Magistrate Sanjay Chaudhary pronounced the verdict on December 22, Mr. Pandey said. The CJM also imposed a fine of ₹100 on Mr. Pal, he said.The MP was granted bail by the court soon after, Mr. Pandey added.last_img